• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Limits with those you would have sex with?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limits with those you would have sex with?

Prompted by
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    She looks ugly even by Suity standards
    We had this discussion round the office recently. The female of the team was saying how she had a friend who would have sex with any woman. Most kept quiet - but those who did speak up where in agreement.

What are your limits?
    Anything anytime
    30.00%
    I will specify
    40.00%
    I am female. I will tag this thread with "casual sexism" then get back to the housework.
    20.00%
    I am loyalo to AndyW's mum
    10.00%

A MILF of Beeg standards will do

Comment

for most IT guys I know just the chance of a liaison with a woman with a pulse is enough to have them going off in their y fronts...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        for most IT guys I know just the chance of a liaison with a woman with a pulse is enough to have them going off in their y fronts...
        I've had it off with hundreds of women. I can prove it too, I keep the receipts.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          I've had it off with hundreds of women. I can prove it too, I keep the receipts.
          Do you also write punt reviews?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            They do receipts now??

Comment

I overheard an attractive blonde woman in her late 20's saying to another woman at client co:

"No I'm not going on the dept pissup, because of THEM over there. Pathetic bunch, even if a woman looks at them they think they are in with a chance. No way I'm EVER going on a night out if any of the IT guys are going".

So I think it's been noticed that IT blokes are generally unattractive sex pests.....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                I overheard an attractive blonde woman in her late 20's saying to another woman at client co:

"No I'm not going on the dept pissup, because of THEM over there. Pathetic bunch, even if a woman looks at them they think they are in with a chance. No way I'm EVER going on a night out if any of the IT guys are going".

So I think it's been noticed that IT blokes are generally unattractive sex pests.....
                And yet no doubt her night will end by being double teamed by two guys from the sales department....

Comment

In my teens and early twenties almost anything legal - did turn down a few but wasn't renowned for my high standards.

Late twenties I became a lot more choosy.

Those that have met me will understand that I would lose to Shrek in a looks contest.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

And yet no doubt her night will end by being double teamed by two guys from the sales department....
                    Only if they had an Audi or BMW and good job prospects.

Comment

Working...
                    X