• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Conservative logo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Conservative logo

The Scottish Conservatives have unveiled their version of the party's new tree logo.
    It is bigger than the English version, slightly darker - and the trunk does not lean as far to the right.

Any suggestions for a better logo for the Tories?

We've done this one ! and it cost them 40 grand too

Comment

Those with as much as a grain of imagination will be able to see a beatiful woman's face in both of them. Looks like Scottish folk prefer brunettes though.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
        We've done this one ! and it cost them 40 grand too
        we've done peace loving Muslims, house prices and how boring IT is for the terminally dull, about 500 times but that doesn't stop us.

Comment

Let me guess, someone took home the brief and their 4 year old child scribbled all over it in crayon, without him realising. He takes it in the next day, and they all loved it. I dread to think how much they wasted, sorry spent on this rubbish.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

40 grand !

Comment

£40,000 shiny pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                Those with as much as a grain of imagination will be able to see a beatiful woman's face in both of them. Looks like Scottish folk prefer brunettes though.
                It looks like the one the left has a tach to me... But whatever floats your boat

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
                  It looks like the one the left has a tach to me... But whatever floats your boat

tach ? tachometer ?

or 'tash

Comment

Working...
                  X