• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ouch!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ouch!

Cheated wife chews off man's manhood | Metro News

A wronged wife has taken revenge on her cheating husband by biting off his private parts.

Katya Kharitovonova has been jailed for two years for the attack on husband Mikhail after waking up to find him and her best friend half-naked.

Cheated wife chews off man’s manhood
    Tooth and justice
    She also lashed out at Lisa Dmitriyeva, smashing her over the head with a floor lamp.

Liza, 33, had earlier been invited to a meal at the couple’s home in Russia, before they all sat down to watch The War Of The Worlds.

Katya, 36, fell asleep, allowing 40-year-old Mikhail and Liza to fall into each other’s arms.

Mikhail told a court near Moscow: “Liza started stroking my hair and legs, and then it went further.”

Liza revealed: “I kissed Mikhail’s lips. He didn’t resist, and then I kissed him more.”

When Katya awoke to discover oral sex going on, she furiously hit her love rival than bit her husband – though did then call an ambulance to take him to hospital.

Mikhail said: “I saw the blood spurting out of Liza’s mouth and then felt a sharp pain. I don’t remember what happened next, I was unconscious.”

Doctors were eventually able to stitch him back together.
    obviously someone misunderstood where the steak came from.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

No worries now that we have this:

BBC News - South Africans perform first 'successful' penis transplant
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
    X