• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't shoot me, I'm only the piano player.

:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/musician-p...1.html#1zh9cX2

Nice place, Mexico.

For dear old Freako, this relates to the abduction & killing of a musician playing in some Mexican bar.

To be fair, I did see a documentary about this Mariachi guitar player whose guitar case was filled with guns and he just went from town to town shooting bars to pieces. He used to send his mate in ahead of him to scope it out. Can't fully recall what happened to his mate but I think he moved out to New Jersey to run bootleg liquor.

IIRC in the end they sent this bad ass mexican knife thrower after the Mariachi which wasn't much of a surprise as this knife throwing guy would be the first person I would think of if ever I wanted to hire a bad ass mexican.

I can't remember what else happened but I feel a desperate urge to visit a bookstore.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      To be fair, I did see a documentary about this Mariachi guitar player whose guitar case was filled with guns and he just went from town to town shooting bars to pieces. He used to send his mate in ahead of him to scope it out. Can't fully recall what happened to his mate but I think he moved out to New Jersey to run bootleg liquor.

IIRC in the end they sent this bad ass mexican knife thrower after the Mariachi which wasn't much of a surprise as this knife throwing guy would be the first person I would think of if ever I wanted to hire a bad ass mexican.

I can't remember what else happened but I feel a desperate urge to visit a bookstore.
      Desperado

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Desperado

Why don't you come to your senses?

Comment

Working...
        X