• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Monkey Trading - Bath

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monkey Trading - Bath

Looks like I may be opening a new shop in Bath. But this time I am buying the building. Yes. Here me fools. Buying the building.

For cash.

Now to Thailand!!!
    Last edited by MarillionFan; 22 September 2006, 13:01.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

WTF are you on about ?

Comment

He'll sell you a Monkey for Pony
      I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

why buy a shop .. why not sell it on the internet? Bigger market!
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

he plays with his monkey in the bath, just needs a ladyboy to further is pleasure

HTH
          Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

www.monkeytrading.co.uk

Sorry Andyw, when you were in school, some of us have other businesses.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
              Monkey Trading - Bath
              And there was me thinking you were making a long-overdue personal hygeine commitment...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Look andy, if your mum hasnt given you your pocket money, I dont see why I should!! Are you DCJ?

Comment

don't

hth

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                    Looks like I may be opening a new shop in Bath. But this time I am buying the building. Yes. Here me fools. Buying the building.

For cash.

Now to Thailand!!!
                    Just a suggestion: Have the property under one limited or offshore company. Run the business under a different UK Ltd company and pay rent to the company owning the property. If the shop goes bust or you sell it you still have the property.
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                    X