• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Budget 2015 thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Budget 2015 thread

Well it's the pre-election budget? Will Osborne steal the election with a rabbit out of the hat? Will IR35 be abolished? Will Balls go red?
    Last edited by Unix; 17 March 2015, 14:35.

Wil you be able to write a clear English sentence will these questions have been considered in the news already?

Nice edit to fix the first problem? Have you spotted the new error you introduced?
    Last edited by Ticktock; 17 March 2015, 15:06.

Comment

Will he, won't he? Willy Wonka? Willy warmer more like!
      • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
      • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
        Well it's the pre-election budget? Will Osborne steal the election with a rabbit out of the hat? Will IR35 be abolished? Will Balls go red?
        Shame he is unlikely to be able to implement the inheritance tax reforms they proposed a day or two ago, what with the Lib Dems hanging round the Tories' necks like a dead albatross
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Old people will win, kids and the youth will get pissed on. Working people will wonder why they bothered caring.
          McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
          Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
            Old people will win, kids and the youth will get pissed on. Working people will wonder why they bothered caring.
            Young people of working age that stay, deserve everything they get. Instead of reading the DailyMail and voting LibLabCon they should be all over these websites:

Emigrate to Australia - Move to Australia - Australian Visa Bureau
            http://www.immigration.govt.nz/
            Determine your eligibility—Immigrate to Canada

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Young people of working age that stay, deserve everything they get. Instead of reading the DailyMail and voting LibLabCon they should be all over these websites:

Emigrate to Australia - Move to Australia - Australian Visa Bureau
              http://www.immigration.govt.nz/
              Determine your eligibility—Immigrate to Canada
              I keep whispering into my kids ears..."get out". Wife and I already located a place in Spain to retire to. Only 9 years til the youngest leaves for Uni.
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Boy George just told us that National Debt as a share of GDP is 'now falling'.

About time ....

My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Clamping down on Umbrella Co's who exploit the rules on Travel & Subs....

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmo View Post
                    Clamping down on Umbrella Co's who exploit the rules on Travel & Subs....
                    Wasnt just umbrella's though. Thought he said Agencies, umbrella's and intermediaries ie PSC's.
                    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
                    X