• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mission Impissible

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mission Impissible

C'mon Arsenal!!

Not holding my breath though. Need a decent performance from ösil tonight. Wellbeck needs to show some mettle too - he's a real poacher but I don't think he can hold the ball up very well.

We've really missed Wiltshere of late. Don't recken we'd be 3-1 down at this stage cos he's a real little pit bull and gets right under the skin of the opposition. I reckon he's had some psychological issues of late too what with that gay smear but he's got a cracker of a wife and hopefully this layoff will see him return fit in mind and body.

I was talking to a bloke in the queue for the flight back from Dublin the other night and he was telling me that Jack's moving to a new pad up near Waltham Forest up where Kieran Gibbs lives. He's a smashing guy too and hopefully his positivity can rub off on Jack on the golf course and he'll be back in no time sticking it in the back of the onion bag for the Arse.

WGAS?

Comment

We will win tonight 2-0 but go out on away goals
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        We will win tonight 2-0 but go out on away goals
        Think you're probably right there m8. Unfortunately.

Comment

GIROUD!!

Comment

C'mon!!

Comment

Close...WWDWWLWWWWWLWWWLWWWWL
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Can't really complain.

Great performance from the Arsenal though. If only it had been a different story back at our gaff two weeks ago but hey-ho.

Comment

Quite impressive having 2 members of the Arsenal staff contingent posting on CUK, that's the only reason for using the "We" did this, that or the other wording, unless it's a Royal we which would also impress.

What wouldn't impress at all is some twat who merely "supports" the football team writing as if they had some possessive part to play which is just rather sad and deluded.

Comment

Mission Impissible

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    Quite impressive having 2 members of the Arsenal staff contingent posting on CUK, that's the only reason for using the "We" did this, that or the other wording, unless it's a Royal we which would also impress.

What wouldn't impress at all is some twat who merely "supports" the football team writing as if they had some possessive part to play which is just rather sad and deluded.
                    I'm a shareholder (one single share though bought at just over £5k ), so yeah it's we
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X