• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Live 8

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live 8

Anyone texted in for Live8 tickets.

Or more importantly, has anyone heard whether they have got any tickets ??

yes
    no

hth

Comment

Dunno. What ancient groups are getting back together, long forgotten stars making a comeback for this one? I reckon that Irish Boomtown ratty person whose name I forget is really just running a sort of agency for rock has-beens. Any chance of the great PJ Proby turning up? I might go.

Comment

Live 8

I've got mine! Seen some on eBay already for many hundreds, but I'm a contractor so I don't need to be so devoid of morals.

Comment

ebay bids now £10.000,000+

seems like the trolls are out and about

Comment

I don't see how selling your ticket is devoid of morals. If somebody is desperate to go and is prepared to offer you a lot of cash, then why is it wrong to accept?

Personally if somebody offered me £1000 then I'd flog my tickets. Unfortunately I don't have any, so I cannot.

Comment

The best one I've seen on eBay is someone selling 250 entries at £4.50 each into a draw for a pair of tickets.

250 people each pay £4.50, then they will presumably get an email in a couple of days time informing them that they didn't win the draw.

Result for the seller who gets 250 lots of £4.50 and keeps the Live8 tickets !!!

Comment

Working...
              X