• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CV writing services

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CV writing services

Hi

I'm starting out contracting for the first time in IT but have 20 years experience working for global companies. Should I look at CV writing services to maximise my chances of landing my first role?

Tim

Tried a few (with money back guarantee). Mostly crap.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tim564 View Post
      Hi

I'm starting out contracting for the first time in IT but have 20 years experience working for global companies. Should I look at CV writing services to maximise my chances of landing my first role?

Tim
      There are a few good recorded Webinars on Youtube about CV writing. You might want to check them. I personally wouldn't touch these CV writing companies with a barge pole.

Comment

I'm sure if you were to make a version of your CV available to view here, some people will give feedback on it. Some of the feedback might even be positive, but then again this is General, so you might need your flameproof underwear.
        • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
        • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

You could PM a user called Suityou01 for more information. She had her CV reviewed by some experts on CUK recently!

Comment

Working...
          X