• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How well do you know Gert Lush?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How well do you know Gert Lush?

The highest form of praise that can be given to anything by a Bristolian. "Yer, joo see that gawd necklace she wuz werren? ****en gert lush wunnet?
    How Bristolian are you???
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

57%

I had only been there once in me life and it was a waste of 2 days

Comment

Well, you're 57% Bristolian...

57%
      You were probably born in Bristol but took the opportunity to escape to uni and not return. You occasionally miss the place and have a little tear in your eye as you reminisce about Devon Savouries and getting mugged at knife point in the Galleries.

Comment

27% I went past it a few times.

Thank you for taking the test. I hope you got the score you wanted. Remember, not everyone wants to be a Bristolian, but no-one wants to be French.. Laters...
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

29%

I have driven through it. Think I stopped for 4 hours once.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

59% but I've only lived here for 36 years...

There's a rather swish horsebox around here, belonging to a shire horse centre. Rather than a rather tame "Horses" sign on the back, the tailgate is filled with three words "Gert Big Hoss".
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Proper Job

Well, you're 74% Bristolian...

You're a true Bristolian but still young. The old terminology is still seeping in. In a few years you'll be cursing continuously and and breaking stuff you don't understand. Yay!

Comment

83%

Comment

Working...
                X