• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Children claiming benefits !?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Children claiming benefits !?!

Child benefits/born before the father became British. : Claiming Benefits • Immigrationboards.com

I would like to ask if my child can claim benefit if he was born abroad one month before I became British?
    Can someone kindly shoot me in my balls?

Regards.

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Why?

I am sure there is a similar forum online for natives to exploit the rules as much as possible
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Why?

I am sure there is a similar forum online for natives to exploit the rules as much as possible
      sarchasm

the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it

Comment

Didn't someone say immigrants bring more to the economy than take out of it. That forum doesn't really help back that argument up does it.

Now where did I put my blood pressure tablets??
        Last edited by northernladuk; 24 March 2015, 13:06.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Now where did I put my blood pressure tablets??
          Ask the Mrs.

Comment

Ask the Mrs.
            Ah yes, they are in the cabinet with all the other medicines. No wonder I couldn't find the buggers
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Didn't someone say immigrants bring more to the economy than take out of it
              Yeah, the Sun. Well, Kelvin anyway ...

In recent years, I’ve become aware of how language demeans settled minorities and incomers. They are not a disease or rats bringing pestilence. How do they feel, those working hard, doing their best? OK, we are a small island that has to control numbers. I don’t think newcomers should get benefits and free health service for the first six months, except in real emergencies. Asians and black people or eastern Europeans aren’t all angels. Nor are white people. There’s good and bad in everyone.

I have looked at the research, the cost-benefits tables. They confirm that migration contributes to this nation. But bigots are like those three monkeys – they don’t see, hear or speak facts. Our country would shut down without minorities. Who would run our shops, our hotels, our fashion stores. Drive our white vans, run our restaurants. The Poles who used to clean and build for us now run their own companies.
              Kelvin Sez.

Last edited by pjclarke; 24 March 2015, 13:29. Reason: Disappearing URL
              My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Didn't someone say immigrants bring more to the economy than take out of it. That forum doesn't really help back that argument up does it.
                That's because they combine the fortunes of the ex KGB officers who stole the Russian Oil industry or Rich Chinese tat makers with the poor Eastern European who cleans the office for minimum wage. Disclaimer before the mods start getting upset I'm sure there are some eastern European rich list candidates.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Isn't that how you became dickless?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

And in other news ILR (i.e. permanent residence) has now gone up to £1500 and Citizenship to £1000......

Of course if you have a qualifying child (i.e. you've had a kid with a Brit/ILR holder for visa purposes) you can it all for free, albeit a ten year path.....

Comment

Working...
                    X