• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I need the CUK abuse that I have so much missed.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need the CUK abuse that I have so much missed.

I might be off the bench soon..... am due a 3rd interview on Friday. Hopefully will be the last. Am missing the much loved abuse that CUK is known for dishing out.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    I might be off the bench soon..... am due a 3rd interview on Friday. Hopefully will be the last. Am missing the much loved abuse that CUK is known for dishing out.

3rd interview WTF

This is a contractor forum, half hour phone call from a beach bar. (yes, I really did that)

P.S. Welcome back, good luck.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post

Good luck for Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        3rd interview WTF

This is a contractor forum, half hour phone call from a beach bar. (yes, I really did that)

Thanks. I much needed some abuse. I've been pretty much out of the game since July 2013.... It's nice to get back into the swing of things.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01
          <unfunny comment>.
          Suity skulked in quietly, hoping to avoid the gaze of those around the room, who he offended only 48 hours before & attempts to make a light joke with a man at the bar. What a cock, everyone thought.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Suity skulked in quietly, hoping to avoid the gaze of those around the room, who he offended only 48 hours before & attempts to make a light joke with a man at the bar. What a cock, everyone thought.
            Certainly no knock-knock jokes. One has some standards.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Frappe frappe
              Qui est là?
              Boo
              Boo qui?
              Ne pleure pas. Ce n'était qu'une blague.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                3rd interview WTF

Got you beat. Had an interview once on a houseboat in the back waters India! true..
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

At the moment I'd just be happy with an interview in any shape or form! Last day tomorrow and nothing lined up as yet
                  • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
                  • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

Originally posted by DannyF1966 View Post
                    At the moment I'd just be happy with an interview in any shape or form! Last day tomorrow and nothing lined up as yet
                    Ditto
                    Join Big Group - don't let them get away with it
                    http://www.wttbiggroup.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                    X