• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good agency experience

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good agency experience

I know a lot of us like to slate the pimps and their questionable ethics. Just thought I would share a good experience and agent who I worked with several years ago (Aidan wood at match tech) heard that I was looking for a new role through a mutual acquaintance, called me to let me know someone local was looking for people and submitted me. Then a week or so later called and emailed me to let me know they went with someone else.

This is a fresh experience for me, as most pimps (even ones j have worked with before) put up the shutters and ignore all emails and calls if you arn't successful with an application which tends to be the only feedback you get.

My current one doesn't respond to emails! let alone unsuccessful ones. As far as I am concerned if they pay me when they say it's the best outcome...

Comment

Every agency I worked so far has been converted into a good experience. They better be good to me.

Comment

Working...
      X