• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Debate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Debate

No thread?

I did not see the Cameron exchange but Miliband got brutalised by Paxman.

Comment

So did Cameron. If anything, Paxman was less brutal with Milliband and let him off the hook about details and allowed him to push his 'vision'.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

You can hardly call it a debate if they're not facing off against each other

Comment

Miliband came across much better, he got applause from the audience for taking on Paxman. Cameron just looked the same as he always looks, a Posh boy robot. The fact he shat it in the first place is a disgrace.

Comment

Is there any political relevance in asking the PM if he could live on a zero hours contract?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Is there any political relevance in asking the PM if he could live on a zero hours contract?
              Only when they have increased under his watch and he uses them as showing how he has reduced unemployment.

Comment

"hell yes I am tough enough"

Comment

Wrong thread duh!
                  Last edited by Gumbo Robot; 26 March 2015, 23:29.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    "hell yes I am tough enough"

Geek vs PR man, who do you trust.

I would trust the Geek, they invented all the good things.

Comment

Working...
                    X