• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans?

Looks like I'm car hunting but what has everyone else got planned...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks for asking!

Tonight - nothing I am aware of. Currently writing an emulator for a 2416 processor so I can test the compiler I am writing, might work a bit more on that as Mrs MUN catches up on The Flash, Arrow etc.

Tomorrow - drop the kids and Mrs MUN off at gymnastics and then going to see the rugby in Reading. Friend's birthday drinks in the evening but I am not sure whether I am going to Mrs MUN is.

Sunday - take the kids and Mrs MUN to church. Will see if I can finish off the RPG plot I am writing to play it next month or so. Have also been asked to feature in a promotional video for a new game a friend is writing. Will have to work out the timings to see if I can make it down there.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

TFA!

Fri: Steak and triple cooked chips, films and a promise not to look at my bank account
        Sat: Winchester! Walkies, drinkies, eaties
        Sun: Cooking food for vegan! I said to GF#1: "There is a vegetarian option, she can feck off!". Didn't go down too well...
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Friday afternoon: Buying a pug puppy
          Sat: Going to friends 80's themed 40th birthday bash
          Sun: Marathon training run

Comment

Fri: Send invoice.
            Sat: Going to a party in Italy
            Sun: Getting up a silly o'clock to fly to sun holiday for Easter
            Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

I'm going for a drive
              thanks for asking
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

TFA!

Out for dinner and copious amounts of red with a mate tonight.
                Sat: Pick up ironing, take the dog for a hair cut and then out to a party in the evening.
                Sun: If we've had no rain then I'll mow the lawn otherwise sweet FA.

Your goodself?

Comment

TFA!

Today - trying not to keel over in work - some horrid viral thing has given me sinusitis and is generally kicking my backside - and maybe a movie with some Hokkei takeaway.

Tomorrow - taking the bike and the car in for servicing. Maybe going for a ride in the PM.

Sunday - checking out some arrangements for my wedding in September, then off to see Devin Townsend in Brizzle.

You?

Comment

Originally posted by Mattski View Post
                    TFA!

Today - trying not to keel over in work - some horrid viral thing has given me sinusitis and is generally kicking my backside - and maybe a movie with some Hokkei takeaway.

Tomorrow - taking the bike and the car in for servicing. Maybe going for a ride in the PM.

Sunday - checking out some arrangements for my wedding in September, then off to see Devin Townsend in Brizzle.

You?
                    Is that place any good? A mate tried and said it's ok but not worth driving across town for. What do you reckon?

Comment

Working...
                    X