• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone been lapdancing recently?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone been lapdancing recently?

Just thought I'd start an interesting topic to counteract the dullness of the Chic London thread.

In fact maybe Chico is a fan?

Anyway, back to the topic. Are they still popping up in every provincial town like mobile phone shops? And do they keep their undies on in your local?

Yes in the "Pubic Triangle" in Edinburgh recently - not too impressive

She did keep her undies on. Don't see the point myself.

Can't beat the dodgy London ones in my opinion.

Comment

Just thought I'd start an interesting topic to counteract the dullness of the Chic London thread
      Praise de Lawd!

Comment

sasguru,

Went on stag to Edinboro' recently. I have to agree the quallity of the performers left something to be desired compared to places like Metropolis, etc. in London.

In fact one place we went they were on strike - just sitting around on stage - full clothed !!

Comment

Can't beat the dodgy London ones in my opinion.
          Nope, but if you pay them enough, they'll beat you!

Comment

Warsaw. Very cheap and very physical. So I've heard.

Comment

my speciality

Who said lapdancing club?
              You have an expert in front of you. I know most of them in the US and in China now. Just ask me the entrance prices. Speaking from someone with great experience London is the dullest place on earth for tittie bars and most not all of them are ugly.

My typical night involves driving my sports car up to town and pakring it right in front of the door man. I am wearing a silk boss shirt with my Gucci shoes. The hairs on my chest are showing. My medallion is sparkling. I walk up to the girl at the door of the nightclub and tell her it's her lucky night and give her a little wink. She give me a smile back and looks at my crotch..... It all ends with another notch on the bedpost..

Comment

Yes

The tips were rubbish though so I have gone back to Unix SA contracting.

Comment

Re: my speciality

Yet again it's that 30 minute gap between DCJ getting home from school and his mum getting back from Sasguru's. Hurry up on that PC, she'll be back in 5 minutes and will be cross if you haven't started your homework.

Comment

Re: my speciality

DCJ, a 12 year-old lapdance expert!!!

PMSL @ DCJ!!!!!!!!

Best one I've heard all day!

Comment

Working...
                    X