• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When a good idea goes bad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When a good idea goes bad

https://web.archive.org/web/20150110...apshots/554905

tl;dr: Asked my girlfriend for an open relationship so we could both date and sleep with other people. My girlfriend has been on way too many dates and I'm sure she's hooked up with a good few too. I havn't. Feel the open relationship has gotten way too unfair towards me and I want to close it, but because it was my idea I don't know how to bring it up to her. Need advice on how to do this and close the relationship again.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Suity and his wife have an open relationship. The only difference is that Suity spends all day in bed with a cold.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Guy, if like EVERY PERSON on the thread is telling you you're wrong, do you think...you might be...wrong?
      I think we know a few CUK posters like that...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Suity and his wife have an open relationship. The only difference is that Suity spends all day in bed with a flu.
        FTFY

Comment

Suity and his wife have an open relationship. The only difference is that Suity spends all day in my bed with my wife.
          FTFY
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            FTFY

Rather you, than me.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Rather you, than me.
              I've seen his wife, he is certainly batter above his average, either that or she's still got a cock
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
              X