• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tactical voting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tactical voting

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

I'll hate myself for it but needs must.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Surely not voting Labour? Hand in your CUK login immediately!!!

Comment

No point, my local seat is a labour safe hold (50% to 23%), so who ever I vote for its a wasted vote
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

So, a Tory would rather see a Labour Government than any SNP influence (which you'll probably end up contributing to by trying to save the seat for Labour).

You really are a retard.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          No point, my local seat is a labour safe hold (53% to 23%), so who ever I vote for its a wasted vote
          Same here.

Looks like the current incumbent is being replaced by a new one who is going to get a 15k+ majority. Clearly it's one of the Labour "female candidate seats" as the new one and the previous 2 all fit that bill.

Comment

It's about time the UK was ruled from the north.

Compulsory deep fried mars bars for school children in England.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Sadly due to living in Wales it makes no difference who I vote for, as the great unwashed vote sodding labour in every time. Mainly due to 'thatcher closing the pits' despite most of them being from family's where no one in the last 3 generations have worked at all, never mind down a pit. Still it gives the Welsh assembly a reason to exist and continue being utterly ineffective at anything resembling being a government.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                You really are a retard.
                Can we please just stop using that word as an insult.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  It's about time the UK was ruled from the north.
                  After Tony Blair and Gordon Brown I am not surprised the English want an English PM.

Comment

Can we please just stop using that word as an insult.

WHS

You can't insult Labour voters by using the word retard, everyone knows they only start reacting once they're called ******* cretins
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X