• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

George Rafty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Rafty

Crikey, had to abandon this morning's round of golf & the barbecue's just done cartwheels across the garden.

Is it blowy where you are?

Roofer had to cancel a job at chez minestrone on Friday due to the wind.

Calm now.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
      Crikey, had to abandon this morning's round of golf & the barbecue's just done cartwheels across the garden.

Is it blowy where you are?

No idea, I'll send housekeeper to go and check out the weather outside the West Wing.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Blowy here on Exmoor

Was planning to plant my redcurrant trees, but will leave them until Easter weekend now.

and my tobacco seeds are ordered and on their way

(I'm fed up with the Government taking the outright mick with all these cigarette taxes; so I will be growing my own tobacco from now on!)
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          I normally have nicotiana in my flower borders. Don't know if it's smokeable but it's the same genus.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

(I'm fed up with the Government taking the outright mick with all these cigarette taxes; so I will be growing my own tobacco from now on!)
            Give us a shout when they are ready for harvest.

Can help

Comment

Working...
            X