• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

f8cking useless contractors

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f8cking useless contractors

Some f8cker has been hoarding stuff and not telling anyone, thus putting the delivery of a very important project of mine at risk. Things came to a head today when he sent out a poorly written communication to the business that just made everything else worse.

End result, had the f9ckers contract terminated and marched off the premises.

Ah the power I tell you...the power!

Mailman

You are an evil selfish power hungry bastard Mailman. You have no morals and you don't care about people.

Have you considered becoming an MP?

Comment

He'll be on here tomorrow, mark my words.

"Help. My contract has just been terminated by my useless line manager, who has been trying to get me fired for the last three weeks because I once wore my jeans to work........"
      It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Mailman have you thought of this possibility: that this this button-down selfish person might just snap, and then stalk from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatic weapon, pumping round after round into colleagues and co-workers?

Comment

Not Helios is it ? I mean, he's probably got a whole smorgsbord of weaponry in his bedsit.
          It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
            Some f8cker has been hoarding stuff and not telling anyone, thus putting the delivery of a very important project of mine at risk. Things came to a head today when he sent out a poorly written communication to the business that just made everything else worse.

Mailman

Take it you had to beg your manager to get rid of him !

Comment

Mailman
              So you now have a vacancy....what's the role/rate/location?
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Code cruncher/tea boy, London, £21ph

Comment

Mailman

sounds like p*ss poor project management to me. Ah you'll learn from your mistakes Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Torran
                    sounds like p*ss poor project management to me. Ah you'll learn from your mistakes Mailman
                    Have to agree if you were any good as a PM you'd have spotted the issue ages ago before it became an issue to a delivery.

Ah the power ... usually come with a distinct degradation in skills

Comment

Working...
                    X