PDA

View Full Version : Midlands Meetup

Netraider
1st April 2015, 17:44
SimonMac and myself are plying our trade in the Birmingham, Coventry and Warwick area. Anybody else available for drinks and food sometime in April?

Dactylion
1st April 2015, 18:49
SimonMac and myself are plying our trade in the Birmingham, Coventry and Warwick area. Anybody else available for drinks and food sometime in April?

Possibly. Where?

Netraider
1st April 2015, 19:08
Not to sure where yet. I've only just started in Coventry, SimonMac is in Warwick somewhere. Open to suggestions as to where to go.

MarillionFan
1st April 2015, 20:31
Not to sure where yet. I've only just started in Coventry, SimonMac is in Warwick somewhere. Open to suggestions as to where to go.

He's pulling your plonker. Nobody would admit to being in the Midlands, let alone wanting to meet you and SimonMac.

northernladuk
1st April 2015, 21:14
Have they even got broadband in Coventry???

FiveTimes
2nd April 2015, 10:31
I'm in Birmingham so might be interested.

Netraider
2nd April 2015, 15:19
I'm in Birmingham so might be interested.

Can you recommend suitable venues in the area. We are looking for reasonable quality food and a wide range of alcoholic beverages.

FiveTimes
3rd April 2015, 15:39
Can you recommend suitable venues in the area. We are looking for reasonable quality food and a wide range of alcoholic beverages.

Not really. Clientco is in brum
I can ask around

NickFitz
7th April 2015, 20:54
I'm shuttling between Leicester and Nottingham, so a quick run down the M69 is a possibility :)

kettlebellBA
10th April 2015, 13:48
I'm from Brum & commuting to leicester so would be interested.

Loadsa "suitable venues" in Brum, not sure about other places

Netraider
22nd April 2015, 07:49
SiMac - What was your meal like in Birmingham the other night?

SimonMac
27th April 2015, 11:40
SiMac - What was your meal like in Birmingham the other night?

Sorry, missed this, it was actually really good, bit too hipster for my liking but really good food, gets very busy but as it was just the two of us we only waited about 15 mins for a table

Birmingham - Turtle Bay - Caribbean Restaurant (http://www.turtlebay.co.uk/locations/birmingham/)

FiveTimes
27th April 2015, 12:09
Sorry, missed this, it was actually really good, bit too hipster for my liking but really good food, gets very busy but as it was just the two of us we only waited about 15 mins for a table

Birmingham - Turtle Bay - Caribbean Restaurant (http://www.turtlebay.co.uk/locations/birmingham/)

I walk past that street every night on the way to the station.