• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm sure Cameron was muttering the same thing under his breath

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure Cameron was muttering the same thing under his breath

Why are bullies afraid of public opinion?

was in response this..

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...on-debate.html
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

I got a FOAD rep from the same poster. Not the friendliest of places is it, particularly if you happen to be new to the forum.

What exactly do you have to do to get banned ? Kill someone and post a video ?

Comment

Originally posted by LancelotBarre View Post
      I got a FOAD rep from the same poster. Not the friendliest of places is it, particularly if you happen to be new to the forum.

What exactly do you have to do to get banned ? Kill someone and post a video ?
      Thing is you're not "new to the forum" the ID you posted that from is yet another sockpuppet, you also know full well how to get banned since you generate these accounts to troll and are repeatedly banned as a consequence.

Maybe you should follow the advice of that rep.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        Thing is you're not "new to the forum" the ID you posted that from is yet another sockpuppet, you also know full well how to get banned since you generate these accounts to troll and are repeatedly banned as a consequence.

Maybe you should follow the advice of that rep.
        I seriously have no idea what you are on about, but it's clearly getting you hard, so you might as well keep it up

Comment

I think it likelier that the words he was muttering were "get in there!", as they hardly did him any damage. Now, Clegg or Bennett, on the other hand...

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X