• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reasons to vote UKIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reasons to vote UKIP

A handy list of all the reasons to vote UKIP.

Show the Guardian-reading bleeding heart liberal in your life who is boss!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The reason to vote UKIP is to wind up the looney left

I still don't see how SNP, and SNP nationalist supporters, are not classed as racist, but when an English national party comes along it is automatically branded as racist. Why is it only us English who are not allowed a nationalist party?
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        Why is it only us English who are not allowed a nationalist party?
        Absolutely nothing stopping you.
        English Democrats - The Official Democratic Party of England

Comment

Why is it only us English who are not allowed a nationalist party?
          https://www.englishdefenceleague.org/
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            A handy list of all the reasons to vote UKIP.

Show the Guardian-reading bleeding heart liberal in your life who is boss!
            Never heard of the search function KUATB
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I still don't see how SNP, and SNP nationalist supporters, are not classed as racist
              That probably comes down to your being as thick as a whale omelette

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The reason to vote UKIP is to wind up the looney left

I still don't see how SNP, and SNP nationalist supporters, are not classed as racist, but when an English national party comes along it is automatically branded as racist. Why is it only us English who are not allowed a nationalist party?
                100% agree

too many liberals. Wont be until the English in england are a minority will things change

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  That probably comes down to your being as thick as a whale omelette

HTH

Nope, despite the insults I still don't get it. And by the way, I'm married to a Scot and she also thinks the nationalists in Scotland are racist against the English.
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                  X