• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Linked in

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linked in

Just gone there - stuff jumping about all over the place.

I'll go to bed and hope it's all back to normal in the morning.

Last time I was on there I was offered a "do you know this person" profile of an overweight lady in a bikini. It seemed a genuine enough profile but not the best choice of "professional" profile photo.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Just gone there - stuff jumping about all over the place.

I'll go to bed and hope it's all back to normal in the morning.

Sounds like you had a Grand Mal.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Sounds like you had a large amount of booze.
        FTFY
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
          Last time I was on there I was offered a "do you know this person" profile of an overweight lady in a bikini. It seemed a genuine enough profile but not the best choice of "professional" profile photo.
          yep lots of pictures that would be more at home on facebook, suited and booted (well actually just suit jacket & tie headshot) for me.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

What should have been a networking site has been taken over by recruitment agents, that coupled with the endless number quiz's and pictures that should be on Facebook means I don't really bother with it anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
              What should have been a networking site has been taken over by recruitment agents, that coupled with the endless number quiz's and pictures that should be on Facebook means I don't really bother with it anymore...
              The groups are not much better - filled with questions from Bob & co about how to complete simple tasks.
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                The groups are not much better - filled with questions from Bob & co about how to complete simple tasks.
                Aah yes the proliferation of 'Please clear my doubt' on the technical groups, really simple problems mostly...

Comment

Working...
                X