• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brought to the open forum...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brought to the open forum...

...as ContractorUK has exceeded their personal message store.

Originally posted by Contractor UK
    Originally posted by Churchill
    Originally posted by Contractor UK
    Hi,

That remark about Richard Hammond was truly awful. He has a wife and children and is currently fighting for his life.

Please keep comments like that to yourself.
    The guy is little, he's a sycophant and in my book a twat.
    Be that as it may, wishing him a horrible death under the circumstances is hardly a decent thing is it.
    My wishing him a horrible death is hardly going to change the outcome of his accident now, is it?

You stick to your definition of decent and I'll stick to mine.

I can see it now CHURCHILL BANNED !

Comment

Just popped back in to look at Churchills Id.....nope, not banned yet...

tap tap.......................

Comment

That sweet dog is really a Pit Bull. Shame. SHAME.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

tap tap tap......

Comment

Churchill, you really shouldn't wish that upon anybody. Are you a Muslim extremist by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
              Churchill, you really shouldn't wish that upon anybody. Are you a Muslim extremist by any chance?
              Had it been Jeremy Clarkson on the other hand.......

Comment

Churchill, The only reason you posted that comment was to be noticed, 'hey look at me I can say nasty things'

It made you look like a nasty twat, which given the evidence you probably are.

Comment

Just say you were wrong Churchill, no need to dig yourself deeper into it. Hammond is certainly not the kind of guy that deserves to die (though his actions certainly put his life on the line), I do not like Beckham, but I would not wish him death because there are far more evil people who ought to die, and wishing death someone reasonably good is not the right thing to do.

Comment

Excellent ! takes the heat off me for a while !

Comment

Working...
                    X