• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quick Cheap Loans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Cheap Loans

Rightio. Ive just offered someone £170k for a commercial property in cash, to complete in two weeks. The only problem is, I dont actually have a £170k in cash, I'm about £50k short.

I have the look on my face like AtW when he goes to Wetherspoons, orders a half of cheap bitter and then realises the change in his pocket only comes to 28p.

Who offers loans up to 50k with no proof of income??????
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Rightio. Ive just offered someone £170k for a commercial property in cash, to complete in two weeks. The only problem is, I dont actually have a £170k in cash, I'm about £50k short.

I have the look on my face like AtW when he goes to Wetherspoons, orders a half of cheap bitter and then realises the change in his pocket only comes to 28p.

DodgyAgent...

Comment

me !

100% return ! or 50% of your premises !

Comment

Andyw have you seen the Thursday Poetry Corner thread in Light Relief?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan

Can't you put it on your Credir card? Or you could try Ocean Finance - their interest rates are about the same (but they'll probably lend you the money - secured on your property, of course)
          Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

You sure have an interesting way to run business MF.

Comment

Excuse me lads there's a small annoying dog trying to shag my leg.....oh.....oh it's you sadguru ! what do you want now ?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                You sure have an interesting way to run business MF.

Snigger !

Comment

I hear Sharky McShark might be able to help you out. You can probably find him hanging around outside King's Cross tube. Might cost you a couple of knee caps in interest though...
                  Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

I think I might use credit cards to get the last 50k. I have an account with Streamline and obviously a machine. This means I could get a loan of 50k for 45 days which would cost me 1.25% - (cash backs on card). So £600 for a month or so.

Wow £600. Thats AtW yearly income, or two years pocket money for Andy.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X