• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you explain this, Chico?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you explain this, Chico?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5363328.stm

Did God change his mind about creating this species?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

simple ! it's called history ! dinlo !

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
      simple ! it's called history ! dinlo !
      You! really! are! a! stupid! feckwit!
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Excuse me lads there's a small annoying dog trying to shag my leg.....oh.....oh it's you sadguru ! what do you want now ?

Comment

Excuse me lads there's a small annoying dog trying to shag my leg.....oh.....oh it's you sadguru ! what do you want now ?
          So now you're reposting your crap posts? What a saddo you are to be sure.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Mgmt arse licking meeting ! GO !

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/5363328.stm

Did God change his mind about creating this species?
              Obviously it was just a hoax, planeted there by that whacky old Jehovah to test our faith.

As is the fossil record in general, apparently

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

a whole thread and not one mention of bedsits, kleenex, lowly paid shift workers or BO....hmm im impressed !

Comment

a whole thread and not one mention of bedsits, kleenex, lowly paid shift workers or BO....hmm im impressed !
                  Indeed. I'm sorry to remind you about your sordid life. After all you come to this forum to dream, don't you?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

well you sure got Chico's attention with that one ! maybe it's a tossup of watching his paint dry or reading your posts !

Comment

Working...
                    X