• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone watch Fortitude?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone watch Fortitude?

Spoiler alert!

Who'd have thought it would turn into a second-rate bioshock / The Thing ?

Watched the whole thing. Now I wish I hadn't.

What did you think?

From the IMDB entry for Fortitude (2015 -)

Don't believe the negative reviews
    12 February 2015 | by patbradley435 (United Kingdom) – See all my reviews

I don't believe IMDb anymore. This is a really interesting show, intriguing and enigmatic. It's probably too complicated for many on here who cannot connect the dots because of its complicated story-line. ...
    Sounds good - Are you sure you connected all the dots?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I started watching it but gave up after 3 episodes - dull and boring.

Comment

I'm about half way through, but finding it hard to work up enough enthusiasm to watch the rest.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Started it gave up after 20 mins dull

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            I'm about half way through, but finding it hard to work up enough enthusiasm to watch the rest.
            My advice: don't bother. I mean, it might be that you find the ending a satisfying conclusion to this enigmatic thriller, but I was disappointed, and thought it was 'deus ex machina'. Half way through? You're probably starting to wonder if there's going to be a 'supernatural' touch to this

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I started watching it but gave up after 3 episodes - dull and boring.
              pretty much the same as us.

Stunning scenery, which was what the adverts were trying to sell it on, but dull as ditch water.

Comment

Strangely, I'm really enjoying it. What helps is the (surviving) female cast are all very attractive...
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  From the IMDB entry for Fortitude (2015 -)

Sounds good - Are you sure you connected all the dots?
                  12th February? They could only have watched a couple of episodes so I guarantee they didn't connect the dots either

Comment

No idea - our telly's stuck on golf.

Comment

Working...
                    X