• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tax discs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tax discs

Anyone heard about these rule changes where selling a car immediately causes it to be untaxed? That mean the f* DVLA get paid twice for one month? F* government!

Tax disc loophole leaves angry drivers facing massive fines
    Last edited by xoggoth; 11 April 2015, 21:42.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Extracting the most number of feathers with the least hissing.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Anyone heard about these rule changes where selling a car immediately causes it to be untaxed?
      Yes, there was quite a bit about it when the change was first announced.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        True, but the reality, at least that portrayed in that article, is every bit as obnoxious as people feared it would be and then some.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Here as well ... http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ules-pita.html

Comment

Working...
          X