• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP The Key Quotes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKIP The Key Quotes.

15.4 UKIP rejects the recent House of Commons report on homeopathy as an unbalanced and short-sighted dismissal of a branch of medicine that last year treated 54,000 people on the NHS. UKIP endorses the remarks of the Chief Executive of the British Homeopathic Association who pointed out that "the [select committee] inquiry was too narrow in its remit, there is plenty of evidence to support homeopathy, with 100 randomised controlled trials, and many more on outcome measures, which reflect how patients say they feel." UKIP believes that homeopathy has much to offer patients … [etc]
    UKIP Policy Statement 2010

I didn't read it. It was drivel, 486 pages of drivel. I didn't read it and nor did the party leader.
    Nigel Farage, describing the 2010 UKIP Manifesto, perhaps forgetting that he authored the foreward to the document and helped to launch it.

There is only one way to stop AIDS. That is to screen the entire population regularly and to quarantine all carriers of the disease for life. Every member of the population should be blood-tested every month.

“All those found to be infected with the virus, even if only as carriers, should be isolated compulsorily, immediately, and permanently.”

Gays sleep with up to 20,000 people in their ‘short, miserable*lives’
    Christopher Monckton, 3rd Viscount of Benchley, former UKIP Science Spokesman, deputy leader and Scottish president. Sacked by Farage in 2013. UKIP are still basically scientifically illiterate, however. Monckton continues as a celebrity on the climate change denial lecture circuit, shamefully ignored by, you know, scientists.

Why on earth is this useless Government pandering to Puffs? I refuse to call them gays, as what has gay to do with Perverts like Elton John and Clair Balding who get their jollies in such disgusting ways. To sum up, they should not allowed to be married, they should go back to the closet."
    Dave Small, UKIP Counciller, Redditch.

*“Since the passage of the Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Act, the nation has been beset by serious storms and floods.
    David Silvester, UKIP representative, Henley.

Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuehrer
    UKIP MEP Godfrey Bloom disrupts the European Parliament.

Of course, its now OK to vote UKIP, or should that be 'New UKIP'? Cos Nigel has cleansed out all the ignoramuses, closet homophobes and racists.

Hasn't he?
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Did you really stay up until gone 1 in the morning trawling the 'net for this tulip? What a sad little man.

Comment

I've got a few hundred more if you want Looking across the various social media outlets, and many mainstream ones too, there is far more criticism, taking the piss, vilification and so on of Ukip than any other party, even more than EDL and Britain First. The Tories come in a close second. Does this mean that the Internet is a liberal leftie?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by alluvial View Post
        Did you really stay up until gone 1 in the morning trawling the 'net for this tulip? What a sad little man.
        I'm in a different time zone to the UK.
        My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
          I'm in a different time zone to the UK.
          You are on a different planet! But HeyHo we are used to it. ;-)

Comment

How does this affect global warming?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              How does this affect global warming?
              It generates lots of hot air.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

See the greens are proposing a 60% top level of income tax.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  See the greens are proposing a 60% top level of income tax.
                  They also want full immigration.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    They also want full immigration.
                    More than full immigration, removal of any barrier to anyone with any background from any country in the world being legally allowed to arrive and settle here with full citizenship rights.

Absolute loonie party, no wonder our resident Carbon shrill is a fully paid up member.

Comment

Working...
                    X