• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When is Cheryl's birthday?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is Cheryl's birthday?

The maths problem set for Singapore teenagers that has left people across the world stumped  | Daily Mail Online

Where is sasguru when you need him?

Cheryl is female, buy her a present and hide it, then when she gets the lip on as you've forgotten her birthday give her the present and apologise profusely.

Works for me.
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Looks like the Daily Mail missed a trick there.

They should have made the elaborate spoiler available only to subscribers
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Does it matter if it is Crow or Cole?

Comment

She's clearly a gemini - can't give a straightforward answer to a straightforward question. Therefore the answer is July 16.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            She's clearly a woman - can't give a straightforward answer to a straightforward question. Therefore whichever date a guy picks will be wrong.
            FTFY
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Dunno. It's not a scenario I've ever considered.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Cretin!

So simple, no wonder you aren't living in a million pound house in leafy Surrey whilst earning £2K a day for posting on CUK!

There you go, happy now?

Comment

Working...
                X