• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rate poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rate poll

Seeing the Tories have fixed the economy, and sasguru is back, how much is your house earning per day?
    Nowt, I'm a renter and live in abject poverty
    33.33%
    £500
    0.00%
    £1000
    0.00%
    £1500
    0.00%
    £2000
    0.00%
    £2500
    0.00%
    £3000
    0.00%
    £3500
    0.00%
    £4000
    0.00%
    > £4000
    33.33%
    AndyW's mum front bottom earns more than my house
    33.33%

Nothing the work shy bastard, it refuses to get a job
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Before Tax? After Tax?

Comment

Looks like a lot of houses enslaved by renters will be voting Tory.

Election 2015: David Cameron to pledge right-to-buy extension - BBC News

Free money! Everyone will have a house earning thousands per month!

Comment

Which house should I choose?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

According to the price we paid, and the price our mortgage provider got from their automated index, £15/day

I don't think anyone sold a house on our street since ours though I know one person got a valuation 25% higher than that for an identical property.

It doesn't really help though, since if we move the other houses are keeping track.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Looks like a lot of houses enslaved by renters will be voting Tory.

Election 2015: David Cameron to pledge right-to-buy extension - BBC News

Free money! Everyone will have a house earning thousands per month!
              So they are going to bring in legislation to take houses out of the hands of the private associations that own them, and force them to sell to the renter at a discount.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                So they are going to bring in legislation to take houses out of the hands of the private associations that own them, and force them to sell to the renter at a discount.
                70% discount, to effectively force the HA to give them away to those living on the social, to buy Labour votes. Wonderful Tory policy.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  70% discount, to effectively force the HA to give them away to those living on the social, to buy Labour votes. Wonderful Tory policy.
                  The Romanian guys I train with down my gym are all into this. They just can't believe the British taxpayer can be so generous. Still with prices capped at £105K in London, they'll soon be property millionaires... wahey !!!

I guess the money for this will ultimately come from exorbitant student fees - but that's not their problem as they can hardly speak English.

Yes, you're right. It is a brilliant Tory vote winner.

Comment

More then £4000 a day, since the pound is in freefall against the Swiss Franc.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X