• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you voting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you voting?

As a compliment to PerfectStorms poll, would be interested in seeing the answer to this one.

Poll to follow
    Yes
    80.00%
    No - Apathy
    2.86%
    No - Protest
    5.71%
    No - Unable to vote
    0.00%
    No - Constituency is a dead rubber so no point
    2.86%
    No - Other (Please State)
    8.57%
    Andyw's mum is my proxy
    0.00%
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

My constieuncy is a dead rubber, too safe a Labour hold to ever realistically change this time, but think the margin might close if there is a strong UKIP push, I will always be away on the 7th May but to be honest, I CBA to vote, I am disillusioned with the whole lot

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'm certain our seat is a dead safe Labour hold but I shall vote just for the sake of it. If any of the other candidates sound worth voting for.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Eric Pickles is my MP. So no change is foreseen. I'll vote, but it's the last one I'll be able to vote in, until I return to the UK.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I've not missed an election (local, European or general) held since I could vote.

My theory being that if you don't express an opinion when it might matter, you forfeit the right to express an opinion any other time. My in-laws never vote because they don't know enough to vote one way or the other - but they never moan about how things are run because they accept that they had the chance to influence and did nothing with it.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Yes.

Will go in and draw an erect penis beside NaziWeiler and a flaccid one beside Morgueband.

I also plan to write an option called 'None of the above w@nkers' and draw a huge pair of titties beside.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
              I've not missed an election (local, European or general) held since I could vote.

My theory being that if you don't express an opinion when it might matter, you forfeit the right to express an opinion any other time. My in-laws never vote because they don't know enough to vote one way or the other - but they never moan about how things are run because they accept that they had the chance to influence and did nothing with it.
              I know I don't have a say in how things are run, I just work with what ever I'm given

Comment

Postal vote confirmation thingy arrived at the weekend.

I've also discovered that my constituency has only ever had 3 MPs. First was Ex PM Callaghan until he retired, then someone else held it until they got elected police & crime commissioner which triggered a By-election and the current chappy got it. I'd always assumed it was Labour but boyo in the middle was actually Labour & Co-operative. So there you have it.

Comment

I'll be spoiling my ballot paper.
                  I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                    I'll be spoiling my ballot paper.
                    Taking it out for a posh dinner?

Comment

Working...
                    X