• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Haybrook?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haybrook?

Anyone know of Haybrook (agency)?

They are Estate Agents according to Google

www.haybrook.com
    Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
      They are Estate Agents according to Google

www.haybrook.com
      YANCOTUG

www.haybrook.co.uk

FWIW (which isn't very much I suspect) in a previous life I worked with the guy who founded Haybrook.

Comment

Originally posted by aoxomoxoa View Post
        YANCOTUG

www.haybrook.co.uk

FWIW (which isn't very much I suspect) in a previous life I worked with the guy who founded Haybrook.
        Was he a ****? Just kidding. I agreed for someone there to represent me for a role on the condition that she check that the client doesn't already have my CV. Previous agency have been quiet for a week or so - but I've had random interview invites after 4 or 5 weeks in the past. Some clients are just slow/busy.

Comment

Working...
        X