• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UKIP moaners and whingers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UKIP moaners and whingers

I can't stand this UKIP moaning and whinging.

"We're not educating our people, hence immigrants are taking the jobs"

Really?

Want a degree?
    The Open University has been there for decades before the internet was invented to enable you to get a degree from the comfort of your home at a reasonable price.

Want to be a bricklayer or a plumber and earn the 6 figure income that they get in the SE?
    Type your trade in Google and pick one of the many private or public or evening courses in whatever trade you fancy.

But no, that would require hard work, commitment and self-discipline.

Much easier to collect your benefits and whine.
    Are you a loser?
    Didn't do too well at school?
    Can't make it in the most dynamic economy in Europe?
    No good with women?

Then VOTE UKIP! We'll make you whole again

In their life there is something Lacking
    What they need is a damn good whacking !
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 15 April 2015, 15:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Euler View Post
      I can't stand this UKIP moaning and whinging.

"We're not educating our people, hence immigrants are taking the jobs"

Really?

Want a degree?
      The Open University has been there for decades before the internet was invented to enable you to get a degree from the comfort of your home at a reasonable price.

Want to be a bricklayer or a plumber and earn the 6 figure income that they get in the SE?
      Type your trade in Google and pick one of the many private or public or evening courses in whatever trade you fancy.

But no, that would require hard work, commitment and self-discipline.

Much easier to collect your benefits and whine.
      My better part is two thirds through an OU degree. They are no longer funded the way they were and it is extremely difficult to get any financial help now, also the price of courses has more than doubled I believe.

Quality of tutors is pretty much poor and it's pot luck whether you get one who is even interested.

Comment

sasguru fail.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          sasguru fail.
          Indeed. UKIP say that immigrant women should be cleaning behind the fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            sasguru fail.
            Read my sig.
            Are you a loser?
            Didn't do too well at school?
            Can't make it in the most dynamic economy in Europe?
            No good with women?

Then VOTE UKIP! We'll make you whole again

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
              My better part is two thirds through an OU degree. They are no longer funded the way they were and it is extremely difficult to get any financial help now, also the price of courses has more than doubled I believe.

Quality of tutors is pretty much poor and it's pot luck whether you get one who is even interested.
              I finished mine 2 years ago. My modules were around £750 (and when I started you could pay with 4x on your Tesco vouchers!) - the same module is now £2.5K. If you're starting a degree now, it will cost you £15K. Student loans are available.

Most of my tutors were excellent though and passionate about their subject.

Comment

There will be a kipper moaning soon:

A story will break soon involving a senior UKIP Official and a serious criminal offence.
                A very senior UKIP Official and Westminster Candidate was reported on Monday 13th April 2015 to the Lincolnshire Police for allegedly committing the crime of rape on a 15 year old girl at the UKIP Spring Conference in Skegness in March, 2012.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                X