• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Ultimate Political Party Manifesto

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ultimate Political Party Manifesto

Its here: UKIP Election Manifesto 2015 in all its glory, have a read, digest it and think. Personally I think Al Murray's one is better:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I can go better. Free football on TV. Cut price lager.

Its an election winner!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I can go better. Free football on TV. Cut price lager.

Its an election winner!
      Thats probably on the other side of the fag packet
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Al Murray has already pledged that all beer will be 1p a pint.

Aren't you keeping up with these election promises?!

Comment

The real author....

Comment

Wow you lot are really tulipting yourself Nige is going to cook your golden EU goose.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Wow you lot are really tulipting yourself Nige is going to cook your golden EU goose ruin the country and make it a laughing stock to the world.
              FTFY.

More worried that muppets like you are going to give us a Labour/SNP government.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Wow you lot are really tulipting yourself Nige is going to cook your golden EU goose.

Not mine, I couldn't give a tulip about him. I just think that him, his party and their followers are quite possibly the best comedy act to come out of the UK in a long time. Pray continue showing the world that the British can also produce world class morons like the Tea Party, the AfD, Dansk Folkeparti, Lega Nord, et. al. and small minded people believe that what they say is real. Keep it up (its a shame Spitting Image is no longer running, they'd have a great time)

Comment

I'm a Forin and think UKIP are on the button 😊
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Not mine, I couldn't give a tulip about him. I just think that him, his party and their followers are quite possibly the best comedy act to come out of the UK in a long time. Pray continue showing the world that the British can also produce world class morons like the Tea Party, the AfD, Dansk Folkeparti, Lega Nord, et. al. and small minded people believe that what they say is real. Keep it up (its a shame Spitting Image is no longer running, they'd have a great time)
                    Looking forward to seeing your german visa application lying in the same bin as the asylum seekers?
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X