• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Men : Do you dress to the left or right?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Men : Do you dress to the left or right?

In the interests of equality.
    Towards DodgyAgent
    0.00%
    Towards Stek
    50.00%
    I am female and don't care
    0.00%
    AndyW had nothing to go left or right
    0.00%
    Neither they're in my wife's handbag
    25.00%
    Parted down the middle
    25.00%

No piccies please. Especially BagPuss who posts piccies of his everywhere...

Comment

I take offence in you using Nick's name on the poll. He is a very decent gentleman

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
        I take offence in you using Nick's name on the poll. He is a very decent gentleman
        He is supposed to be a stereotypical leftie. I agree with alot of what he says - though our opinions on Maggie are very different.

Do you have an alternative suggestion? Maybe a bored mod will do the needful...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          He is supposed to be a stereotypical leftie. I agree with alot of what he says - though our opinions on Maggie are very different.

Do you have an alternative suggestion? Maybe a bored mod will do the needful...
          Yes, I think NotAllThere fits quite well

@NAT - Could you please do the needful?

Comment

Where's the "Neither they're in my wife's handbag" option? Now MF can't take part.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Where's the "Neither they're in my wife's handbag" option? Now MF can't take part.
              MF and all the divorced men...

Well - mine are in my ex-wives handbag for the pedants.

Comment

@Suity - What's up with MF and his divorce? Care to shed some light?

Comment

Yes, I think NotAllThere fits quite well

@NAT - Could you please do the needful?
                  I'm a true-blue Tory. Anyway - updated to Stek. Or should it be Paddy? And added a couple more options.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

@Suity - What's up with MF and his divorce? Care to shed some light?
                    He caught me in bed with his missus. The torrid tales of what we got up to while he was in the states all came to light.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X