• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

There's hope for Suity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's hope for Suity

'A ski accident left me with advanced mental abilities': US woman tells her extraordinary story - Telegraph

So if he smashes his head into something really hard and becomes a savant that means he won't post the constant stream of made up bollocks (or at least it might be amusing bollocks afterwards) or alternatively he does a variant of a Schumacher and we get very long term or possibly permanent silence.

Does it have to be ski related or could the careful application of a well swung shovel suffice you think?

Win/Win for CUK there.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post

Does it have to be ski related or could the careful application of a well swung shovel suffice you think?

Please form an orderly queue.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        So if he smashes his head into something really hard and becomes a savant that means he won't post the constant stream of made up bollocks (or at least it might be amusing bollocks afterwards) or alternatively he does a variant of a Schumacher and we get very long term or possibly permanent silence.

Win/Win for CUK there.

He seems to have now found refuge in TPD. God help them there.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Or it could be due to swallowing the night before
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Absolute bulltulip.

Comment

Or he may end up like the hamster liking celery.

All are welcome in tpd....

Comment

Blimey I'm being stalked again
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Blimey I'm being stalked again
                  fnar fnar

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    fnar fnar
                    You are thinking of "storked"
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X