• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Katie Hopkins is happy this morning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katie Hopkins is happy this morning

Not only did she start her new show on LBC but this happened: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32371348, so she doesn't need gunboats:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Stupid woman, mildly famous for being obnoxious in the Apprentice, displays her ignorance for all to see. At least other outspoken controversial figures have some intelligence behind their utterances. From her, it's just brain farts.

It's only a shame that Russell Brand has criticised her - that'll put more people on her side.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I've tried to listen to her, to try to be fair. But I really do just detest this woman.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        I've tried to listen to her, to try to be fair. But I really do just detest this woman.
        I think she's great. It's like all she has to do is to throw her rod out and she gets a bite everytime
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          I think she's great. It's like all she has to do is to throw her rod out and she gets a bite everytime
          No matter how vile your opinions, there'll always be some who'll agree with you. Another way for the talentless to make money - until the public get sick of her.

Comment

If she winds up the humourless bien pensants she's alright. I don't care what she says, just troll those ****** ****ers

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              No matter how vile your opinions, there'll always be some who'll agree with you. Another way for the talentless to make money - until the public get sick of her.
              Not everyone sees the world through your rose tinted spectacles Nat. What you call vile, I call realistic.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Sounds a very sensible approach - can't work out why they "rescue" these people & land them in European ports rather than tow them back to Libya etc

Probably a good idea to burn the boats after as well
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Make up your mind MF - do you think she's great because she provokes a response, or because she says what needs to be said, and you agree wholeheartedly with her point of view?

Those coming from Libya and other countries in meltdown, I have sympathy for. It's part of humanitarian duty to help such people. Letting people drown off European shores isn't compatible with European ideals and morals. As ever, it's weighing helping the genuinely needy against encouraging economic migrants.

What gets me is that some of these people are reportedly from Ghana and other countries which are pretty much stable.

However, even if you think that these boats should just be sunk with all hands, it doesn't change the fact that Katie Hopkins is a nasty, narrow-minded, self-important, ignorant woman.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    However, even if you think that these boats should just be sunk with all hands, it doesn't change the fact that Katie Hopkins is a nasty, narrow-minded, self-important, ignorant woman.
                    You are correct looking at the opening post.

I try to ignore her as much as possible.

If she was a CUK poster would any of her posts make it through? I predict zero and a permaban - quite rightly.

Comment

Working...
                    X