• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How often do you check your bank account?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How often do you check your bank account?

Listening to Radio 5 Live and Martin Lewis is spouting about how people are silly for not checking direct debits etc, people paying for gym memberships they don't use, or paying for insurance for devices or properties they no longer have.

I don't know about you but I am very OCD when it comes to my bank account, I know exactly how much is in it, how much is due to come out and when, I am not living on the breadline, I don't need to account for every penny that I have, but I sure has hell make sure I know where they all are!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I just checked mine on the back of you starting this thread and I can see the wife has been buying useless stuff again.....
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
      I just checked mine on the back of you starting this thread and I can see the wife has been buying useless stuff again.....
      Says the man sitting on a park bench, eyeing little girls with bad intent, with Fagan as his avatar.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Says the man sitting on a park bench, eyeing little girls with bad intent, with Fagan as his avatar.

Comment

Weekly text for each account.

Review the bank statement when it comes through each month.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

No poll?

Personally I check once a day - and my credit cards. In case of fraud. Nothing to do with OCD.

Comment

I check mine via internet banking every week or two. I have very few Direct Debits as I had problems with one years ago and don't trust them. I have a few standing orders though.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                You posted that after you objected when someone said that about you?

Are you a MP or a peer or something?

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  Those sex toys are not useless. She uses them with her tennis coach.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Those sex toys are not useless. She uses them with her tennis coach.

HTH
                    No, the sex toys are not useless. I was thinking about the scatter cushions and pot pourri.

Comment

Working...
                    X