• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you dream in Colour ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you dream in Colour ?

I can certainly confirm that I do - about a month ago way before the first snowdrops of Spring I had the most peculiar dream - some might say it was Wordsworthian - you see I found myself in a field of Daffidols - their colour was the most magnificent Yellow - and the flowers seemed to stretch over the horizon - I was in these fields- yes wandering even - for many hours it seemed - and it was wonderful.

I then awoke to realise that I was not in a field with a host of Golden Daiffdols but rather in a bleak housing estate in East Kilbride.

I suppose its all part of growing up and being British.

How has your day been ?

So do you dream in colour ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMmmhyrvRsE

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    I can certainly confirm that I do - about a month ago way before the first snowdrops of Spring I had the most peculiar dream - some might say it was Wordsworthian - you see I found myself in a field of Daffidols - their colour was the most magnificent yellow - and the flowers seemed to stretch over the horizon - I was in these fields for many hours it seemed - and it was wonderful.

I then awoke to realise that I was not in a field with a host of Golden Daiffdols but rather in a bleak housing estate in East Kilbride.

I suppose its all part of growing up and being British.

How has your day been ?

So do you dream in colour ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMmmhyrvRsE
    Very interesting. This dreams means you wish to sleep with your mother and kill your father.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Very interesting. This dreams means you wish to sleep with your mother and kill your father.
      Jings MF - it just goes to show you cant be too careful these days.

Now lets see - off for a swim then pottering about in the garden - then piano at seven.

How has your day been ?

Comment

I don't dream... or at least very rarely.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I don't dream... or at least very rarely.
          My goodness me - if you don't have a dream - then how are you going to make your Dream come true ?

One sweet dream
          Step on the gas and get in the Limousine
          Soon we'll be away from here -
          Step on the Gas and wipe away that tear
          One Sweet Dream - came true- Today - yes its true

1-2-3-4-5-6-6-7 All good children go to Heaven

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Jim Morrison had similar dreams and it didn't end well for him in the end

Last night I had a plane crash on landing dream ... very vivid but I recall it being more like an Airplane remake than real life

Comment

Yes. All the girls seem to have bright red bushes. What does this mean?

Comment

Bill Nelson - excellent choice, Sir
                World's Best Martini

Comment

Definitely. The plots of my dreams are usually mundane but backdrops are sometimes spectacular.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
                    - then piano at seven.
                    Having lessons?

Comment

Working...
                    X