• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Long time lurker banana request

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time lurker banana request

Never boomed here before, but new contract 70 miles closer to home, 160 quid a day more. No more 2 hour ew commute and get to spend summer evenings with my 8 month old. Boom!

have some of these

SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

What a result! Time with the little one is worth more than the cash Have many bananas...

Comment

indeed family first cash second

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Good job Dave
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

The more I earn the more the Mrs spends so the cash is neither here nor there! Agreed family time is much better. The dog can finally lose his winter weight now (as well as me) now I have more time to mountain run him.

Comment

Result!

Comment

Comment

Jealous but...

Comment

Originally posted by TheLordDave View Post
                    The more I earn the more the Mrs spends so the cash is neither here nor there! Agreed family time is much better. The dog can finally lose his winter weight now (as well as me) now I have more time to mountain run him.
                    Congrats.

Divert the extra cash into the war chest, before you get used to spending it. You will need it.
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X