• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday to my mum - 84 today!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday to my mum - 84 today!

There is some other minor celebrity who is 89 - the queen. You might have to google her.

And my sister-out-law has a birthday today.

Will HM send herself a card when she turns 100? My grandad turns 100 this year IIRC, does she actually to it or is that an old tradition/urban myth?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Will HM send herself a card when she turns 100? My grandad turns 100 this year IIRC, does she actually to it or is that an old tradition/urban myth?
      You can always ask her -> http://www.royal.gov.uk/hmthequeen/c.../overview.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        There is some other minor celebrity who is 89 - the queen. You might have to google her.

And my sister-out-law has a birthday today.
        You know you're adopted don't you.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          You know you're adopted don't you.
          Okay. My real mother is the queen....

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            They don't come automatically, so she would have to apply for one like everyone else, she sent her mum one when she got to a ton, I suppose next its the Duke Of Hazard so we will see what she does
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Happy birthday, BP's mum!

Comment

Working...
              X