• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to get a free coffee in pret?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get a free coffee in pret?

How to get a free latte in Pret (although you'll pay with your dignity) - Telegraph

Interesting survey in the article - though too small a sample size. I suppose on CUK people think a sample size of one is fine!

I bet more women get free coffee than men...

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How to get a free latte in Pret (although you'll pay with your dignity) - Telegraph

Interesting survey in the article - though too small a sample size. I suppose on CUK people think a sample size of one is fine!

I got a free coffee and a smile from the young lady who served me in Pret last Friday.
    At the time I thought it was because she'd forgotten to add it to the bill and I had already shoved my card in the machine or something. I'd prefer to think, of course, that it's just because I'm irresistable.

EDIT: I just read the linked article. Unfortunately, it seems maybe I got a free coffee because I look sad or something.
    Last edited by Ticktock; 23 April 2015, 07:37.

Comment

Or if like Brillo you're an ugly bastard, then sign up for Barclays rewards where you can have a free coffee everyday at Patisserie Valerie

Barclays | Premier Banking

and also free English Heritage site access for the whole family, free Access to the Royal Academy of Arts, 50% off with the Gourmet society, free membership to Open Fairways for half price golf and free cinema tickets.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

BP, don't be so bitter. Speaking of which, the coffee in pret is grim.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

maybe there are more Gay Barristas?

BP make em laugh and you are half way to a free coffee!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X