• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ukip wins

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ukip wins

How Ukip is winning the Google election - Telegraph

More people are searching online for UKIP in the run-up to the election than any of the three main parties.

In the fight for search clicks, the party is dwarfing others online, driving more than four times the amount of traffic to websites than any of the other parties.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    How Ukip is winning the Google election - Telegraph

More people are searching online for UKIP in the run-up to the election than any of the three main parties.

In the fight for search clicks, the party is dwarfing others online, driving more than four times the amount of traffic to websites than any of the other parties.

Only because people are looking for idiocy, funny memes, outrageous statements and guides on how not to become a kipper
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Comedy sites always get more traffic than the serious ones.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Only because people are looking for idiocy, funny memes, outrageous statements and guides on how not to become a kipper
        Much as I support UKIP, I had to "like" that post, as it was the first thing that occurred to me too
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Much as I support UKIP, I had to "like" that post, as it was the first thing that occurred to me too
          Traitor!

Comment

I want swings installed at the bus stops so I will be voting for the Green Party

I'm alright Jack

Comment

The trends also show that the biggest group of visitors to UKIP’s website were relatively young people living in modern housing, followed by healthy, active retired people, and well-educated people with young families
              Interesting.

I want swings installed at the bus stops so I will be voting for the Green Party
              Compared to some of the rubbish we've had for the last twenty years not actually a bad idea.

Comment

Probably just Darmstadt and some other CUKers constantly trying to come up with yet another anti-UKIP thread!

D has almost admitted as much above!
                Last edited by xoggoth; 24 April 2015, 18:53.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Probably just Darmstadt and some other CUKers constantly trying to come up with yet another anti-UKIP thread!

D has almost admitted as much above!
                  Apparently kippers are members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints. I refer you to Ether 14:11 from the Book of Mormon. From the preamble:

The iniquity of the people brings a curse upon the land—Coriantumr engages in warfare against Gilead, then Lib, and then Shiz—Blood and carnage cover the land.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Rather than look for any logical, fact-based arguments against UKIP policies. Couldn't have summed up the anti-UKIPers better myself. Well done!
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X