• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

mini mini Boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mini mini Boom

Just been given a 1 month extension on current gig, which due to Bank Holidays, in month start date and a weeks holiday works out at 14 billable days... (now 13.5 as I need another trip to the dentists pretty sharpish!!)...

Suits me though, another months bills paid, summers coming and it gives clientco a few extra weeks to update the project plan and define whats required over the following 2-9 months - so I should get a firmer idea if there are further extensions early on.

And its friday, beers on me

Better than nowt!

Comment

Originally posted by kettlebellBA View Post
      Just been given a 1 month extension on current gig, which due to Bank Holidays, in month start date and a weeks holiday works out at 14 billable days... (now 13.5 as I need another trip to the dentists pretty sharpish!!)...

Suits me though, another months bills paid, summers coming and it gives clientco a few extra weeks to update the project plan and define whats required over the following 2-9 months - so I should get a firmer idea if there are further extensions early on.

And its friday, beers on me
      Well done. A turd in the hand and all that...

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
        Well done. A turd in the hand and all that...
        lol - softly softly on this one.... its a 3yr programme which has funding, they just struggle on what exactly they are doing over the next 1 -3 months which can go into the p plan / pass governance and and trigger funding approval (yawn yawn). BUT I quite like this one so I can take this approach.

Comment

Working...
        X