• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Photographs from the Kennedy postmortem.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photographs from the Kennedy postmortem.

I have no idea why I clicked on this & rather wish I hadn't.

The Autopsy of John F Kennedy in Pictures

NSFW.

Contains graphic images of the results of rifle bullets hitting someone.

For dear old Freako, this site shows photographs of the post mortem of John Fitzgerald Kennedy, who died on the 22nd of November 1963.

The solitary amusing thing in the whole article is the concept that rifle bullets speed up due to travelling downhill.

Amazing what a Russian hollowpoint sniper bullet can do.

Comment

They used to be on rotten.com along with some bloated pics of Marilyn Monroe's body.

Does that site still even exist ??? used to be quite entertaining.
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Yuk!

Comment

Google the pic of Jack the Ripper's last victim, Mary Jane Kelly, now that's yuk and it's from 1888....

Comment

Ok, Ewwwwwwww.

Sickeningly fascinating of course, but yup, scary what a single standard round or two from a cheapo rifle at a couple of hundred yards will do.

Comment

The remainder of his brain went missing after the autopsy and has never been accounted for.
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                The remainder of his brain went missing after the autopsy and has never been accounted for.

There you go!

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post

There you go!
                  Fekkin' Fekkin Fek... What a Barnet!
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

That site is a right pain in the arse to read on a mobile.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X