• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ministry of silly walks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ministry of silly walks

Not that I'd ever take the mickey from military remembrance as I've spent far too much of my life working with the military, but there's a definite Ministry of Silly Walks overtone to the way the Turks go about it in the clip on this article.

Admittedly there are other far sillier military walks available online.

Gallipoli centenary: Prince Charles meets veterans' relatives - BBC News

4th clip down. Unless you want to hear the monotonous drone which will acompany your festive digestion once the present queen is dead.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      4th clip down. Unless you want to hear the monotonous drone which will acompany your festive digestion once the present queen is dead.
      It was the top clip when I stuck the link up. Sorry.

Comment

What a C£nt Charles is
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
        X