• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pair Programming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pair Programming

The prospect of Pair Programming, an agile software technique, can be greeted by developers with disdain due to unpleasant qualities of the potential partner (including looks, dress sense, grooming, manners, attitude and personal habits).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PHH-T41VdY

Norwegian Iris Classon, 28, a Norwegian living in Sweden, ex personal trainer and .Net developer
    Some associated Youtube comments..
    "lol, in my 20 years of developer career, I've never met a hot chick like her, being a developer."
    "Wow, hot b****!"
    "shes hot as f***"
    "the hottest developer ever"
    ""HOLY CRAP! THEY DO EXIST!!! PRETTY PROGRAMMER GIRLS! BUT THIS GODDESS IS A BOMB!!!"

And another one -

"this reminds me some pron interview.."

I've absolutely no idea what this means...

Comment

Current client has put the PMO in middle of IT guys

Guys come for interviews, see some sexy women, they say hell yes when can I start, turn up and find sexy girls are PMO and ignore the nerds

But hey, the look good when they walk past

Comment

Oh yes.

I would probably get paired with some SNP/Green 18 stone lesbian who get her jazz hands out when I suggested putting some triggers in the sql database.
        but to fair, she would get me
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Unfortunately she seems a bit broken right now:

I might as well be honest. And I swear I didn

Apparently she's been found and is in hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
            Unfortunately she seems a bit broken right now:

I might as well be honest. And I swear I didn

Apparently she's been found and is in hospital.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X