• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I think this probably counts as "Getting owned"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this probably counts as "Getting owned"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-32452617

Walk into shop with Axe
    Threaten Staff
    Get tulip kicked out of you by shop owner
    Go to Jail

I think they need to work on their business model.
    Last edited by DaveB; 24 April 2015, 17:04.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Classic.

You could have also added "Get smacked round the head repeatedly by a slightly built woman using what looks like a baseball bat or 2 by four".

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      The really remarkable thing is that the wielder of the bat didn't get done by the plod before the scrote did.
      True, plus the shop owner and the counter assistant for "looking scared to death in a way that intimidated the axe waving arsehole". Time we started a campaign for justice you think?

Comment

Time stamp is ace, there's no break between the guy bursting in and the bloke coming out of the back and twatting him.

I notice his mate wasn't on hand to assist, even against the girl with the chopstickbaseball bat.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Time stamp is ace, there's no break between the guy bursting in and the bloke coming out of the back and twatting him.

I notice his mate wasn't on hand to assist, even against the girl with the chopstickbaseball bat.
          If you watch, his mate at the door legs it the minute the shopkeeper piles in.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The shop keeper wrestles the attacker to the ground.

But not before slamming his head into the chewing gum display.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Minutes later the police arrived and arrested McKerry, who, the court heard, had been arrested more than 80 times and had 64 previous convictions.

The court heard McKerry, dubbed Boomerang Boy because of his repeated spells in prison, had been arrested more than 80 times.
              He was told he must serve an extended four-year licence period after he is released.
              The court was told McKerry started shoplifting at the age of 12 and by 15 he had been arrested 80 times, and had convictions for aggravated vehicle-taking, sending indecent letters, and burglary.
              McKerry once stole 22 charity boxes while dressed as a woman, and locals dubbed him a one-man crime wave.

the real issue is why was this scrote out of prison?

he isn't going to get any better.

my admiration to Mr Dhillon & Miss Brighty he is going to get some stick (pun intended) when the video gets round prison
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

The aim of prison is punishment and rehabilitation.

Unfortunately you have to give people the benefit of the doubt on whether they are rehabilitated. Plus it's expensive to keep people in prison.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  The aim of prison is punishment and rehabilitation.

Unfortunately you have to give people the benefit of the doubt on whether they are rehabilitated. Plus it's expensive to keep people in prison.
                  80 times, he isn't getting better, he is either kept in prison forever or watched like a hawk when he gets out. I'm quite happy for him to be homebound via tag forever.

Not as expensive for normal people as a loved one being killed by an axe.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    80 times, he isn't getting better, he is either kept in prison forever or watched like a hawk when he gets out. I'm quite happy for him to be homebound via tag forever.

Not as expensive for normal people as a loved one being killed by an axe.
                    Obvious candidate for the Organ Banks, quite clear that he will never change his ways. Scrap him and re-cycle any usable bits for transplants.

Comment

Working...
                    X